My technology

A2D Channel
0

 


  • 🔭 I’m currently working on enhancing my coding skills and contributing to exciting projects at New Way Solution from USA. Excited to bring innovative solutions to life!

  • 🌱 I’m currently learning advanced techniques in software development.

  • 👯 I’m looking to collaborate on cutting-edge projects with like-minded developers.

  • 🤝 I’m looking for help with mastering new technologies and problem-solving

  • 👨‍💻 All of my projects are available at a2dchannel.com

  • 📝 I regularly write articles on a2dchannel.com

  • 💬 Ask me about anything related to coding, I'm happy to share my knowledge!

  • 📫 How to reach me samugaydass@gmail.com

  • 📄 Know about my experiences: With 1.5 years of hands-on experience as a full stack developer, I've immersed myself in diverse projects, honing my skills in web development and cloud technologies. Additionally, I have a solid understanding of SEO and have successfully managed a website with Google AdSense approval.

  • ⚡ Fun fact I can solve a Rubik's Cube in under two minutes!

Hi there, I am Esakkiappan 👋

Linkedin Badge Gmail Badge Instagram Badge

🛠Languages and Tools

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)
To Top